• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - Rayquaza aka Alyazid BAIZ - LIAR, THIEF, SCAMMER

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Those big HVS gen sales should be on gen forums or CH24.
And that’s not about frankens, I never seen any around that price. Is it even possible unless you’re frankening a PP?

It is definitely possible, and not only with PPs. But a high value scammer like this guy should not spoil the honest Franken scene here at RWI.

Last edited:

moopsy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/19
I’m dying for an update here. The wheels of justice in motion!!

kumquat_boy

Known Member
3/3/14
Asia
Sorry I missed this. I’m still waiting for my bank’s investigation on this chargeback. They mentioned will take ard 60 days.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
UPDATE…

I have it on very reliable authority that this piece of shit has been arrested!

Reactions: parklanephil

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
I'll just tell you that what he stole from me was recovered last night and is now in the possession of the police. As far as what happens to him next that's in the hands of the prosecutors.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
UPDATE…

I have it on very reliable authority that this piece of shit has been arrested!

This would be AWESOME. Dicks get what they deserve.

Now please share the source, we all want to see that ahah

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I'll just tell you that what he stole from me was recovered last night and is now in the possession of the police. As far as what happens to him next that's in the hands of the prosecutors.

I am really happy for you! What did he stole from you?

Chab

Horology Curious
15/4/20
A Flawless Rolex that I will be very happy to get back.

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I would be happy if you get it back. Did you sell it to him or bought and just received a book?
I had my money back from Amex for the moment.

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
That's great if it's true... how can we verify this... any links to arrest records or jail... would be great to know he's done for!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Oh please be true, this one needs to do some hard time

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Think he was trying to cover up what he has done online. A fake Youtube, Flickr, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Pinterest and LinkedIn are posting content with his name and are ranking on google.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Well spotted offpink

I would bet that the new member chab is him aswell to try and draw a line under things here.

if it is it may just backfire as its reignited interest in him here again, he isn't the brightest person so I wouldn't be surprised

proxyserv

29/3/12

Rayquaza

​​​​​​Your amateurish attempts at cleaning up your name on the internet won't work - you will wear the 'Scammer' tag forever, so wear it with pride.

McGill will be very interested to see how you've spent the last month or so of your time.

This is particularly funny - I bet you wish you really did look like David Gandy:

https://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/p...=77643&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=TinEye

Last edited:
Reactions: Tucker