• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUKA TOMIC, LUXE SERVICES LONDON - SCAMMER & THIEF, Welcome to the Brig

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
Review written. Smh. Special place in hell for losers like this.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
9k, that's a lot to lose. I've left some informative comments on the YouTube link provided. I hope the police bust this arshole

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Yet more proof to never purchase diamond watches on rep forums. The sellers tend to be scum. I recently lost $310 on a diamond datejust. The scammer originally listed it for $600 then kept dropping the price by $100 until my dumbass thought it’d be a steal at $310. Oh well.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Has anyone had contact with the scammer ever since? I’m surprised he hasn’t defended himself or anything

Reactions: Prizon and GIG

GIG

9/9/22
Has anyone had contact with the scammer ever since? I’m surprised he hasn’t defended himself or anything

I believe he is currently MIA but he did make an attempt to defend himself in the original sales thread.

I'm curious if there was ever any package delivered?

Kids probably on drugs. Likely blew some crypto money a watch and put the rest up his nose or down his throat.

Reactions: Prizon

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
i read and i'm sorry for what happened. I also notified Domi about the incident. hoping that he too will ban him from his customers, so he will have no one to send watches to. he tries to make a scorched earth, so he will understand that 9k have changed his life for the worse.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yet more proof to never purchase diamond watches on rep forums. The sellers tend to be scum. I recently lost $310 on a diamond datejust. The scammer originally listed it for $600 then kept dropping the price by $100 until my dumbass thought it’d be a steal at $310. Oh well.
I've done a number of 4 digit buys and sells on here, never and issue. The number one rule is know your seller (or buyer). Before anything else look at the overall picture. This sale had a concerning set of red flags like the price being dropped by over half. Spoke to desperation in my feeling when I was looking at this sale unfold. The unfortunate things people of low morals who are also desperate do.

Last edited:

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
I doubt it. Even his own family members are aware and have taken the same action to disappear .

Reactions: Fergulator72

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
This sale had a concerning set of red flags like the price being dropped by over half.
That was a massive red flag.

From 29.500 £ to 9.000 £....absurd.

OR this

From 15.500 €uros to 8.999 $. :sick:

Please note the 'creative ' way of accepting currencies....one time is GBP, the other is €uros, the third time is Dollar$

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
All right guys
I have been scammed too (not by this POS...)
Everyone knows everything After It happens...I had many Red flags as well but It happened any way
Speaking now Is easy
I'm sorry for what happened to you. I take no pleasure whenever one of these situations occurs. All we can do is pick apart what seemed off as the original thread was progressing and hopefully prevent this from happening to someone else going forward. I agree hindsight is 20/20, although this one was either blatantly overpriced to begin with or the guy was so desperate he was willing to take a huge hit on what he had in the watch and then probably changed his mind and switched over to scamming mode. It's yet another sad situation especially the sum of money involved.

memogelc

Known Member
20/10/17
This is crazy, don’t post much on here but I sure buy lots of watches. Have probably bought 70+ watches between me losing/breaking them, upgrading, or gifting them to my brothers and gf, this reminds me when I bought a 7k gold AP from @tech I was super nervous of the transaction but luckily everything went smooth. Which reminds me about how I wished there had been a sort of escrow system for high end purchases. Maybe seller sends watch to a trustworthy member and buyer sends money and the trustworthy member makes the exchange. Even if the member has to get paid a small fee for his troubles. Better than loosing out on that amount of money. Sorry this happened to you @Prizon

Fl0w77

Supporter
Certified
3/4/18
brothers and gf, this reminds me when I bought a 7k gold AP from @tech I was super nervous of the transaction but luckily everything went smooth. Which reminds me about how I wished there had been a sort of escrow system for high end purchases. Maybe seller sends watch to a trustworthy member and buyer sends money an
The issue with this is that there's then a 2x custom issues assuming all parties are not based within the same country, would make more sense to for a trusted user to hold funds.

But in my opinion everyone should make their own decision whether they feel safe to part with their money knowing the possibility of being scammed and do their own checks. Anyone can turn scammer at any point, doesn't matter, in this case he was always a scammer, watch was probably built with funds he has scammed over time. In dire times people often don't question their morals.