• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig eltrinita

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
This is exACTLY why the mods are ridgid with the rules here

Damn thread should be required reading

Reactions: MattSP and P..DR..D

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Ah, saw the mods removed the info after he returned the money, gotta love mods that are tough but fair.

Glad to see the good ending.
Was curious to go check back on posted PI but you answered.

If I have not misunderstood, the forum rule is that identification is mandatory for high $ transactions... The $7k here of course would qualify. Is it the case for all HV sales?

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Glad to see the good ending.
Was curious to go check back on posted PI but you answered.

If I have not misunderstood, the forum rule is that identification is mandatory for high $ transactions... The $7k here of course would qualify. Is it the case for all HV sales?
Yes there is a verification process. The HVS threads were all approved. $7K was between multiple watch sales, the scammer decided not to send the watches. Bada-bing bada-boom

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yes there is a verification process. The HVS threads were all approved. $7K was between multiple watch sales, the scammer decided not to send the watches. Bada-bing bada-boom
Difficult to make sense of the whole flow, doesnt follow conventional logic.
Potential (no longer one) scammer has provided his ID and PI to forum. He knows that. Then takes money and doesnt ship. Outed. Then refunds.
Maybe his family cared more of his reputation than him?

Like the old saying goes "Alls well ......

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Difficult to make sense of the whole flow, doesnt follow conventional logic.
Potential (no longer one) scammer has provided his ID and PI to forum. He knows that. Then takes money and doesnt ship. Outed. Then refunds.
Maybe his family cared more of his reputation than him?

Like the old saying goes "Alls well ......
Some people don't have a plan, and those people make terrible criminals.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
A recidivist. Not a good sign. So the end of the story hasn't been written yet.

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
@eltrinita & your other account @subicool, you open another account on this forum and everything that was previously removed regarding you and your info will be republished.

This is the only warning you'll get.

Now fuck off.
You know what, forget what I said. He deserves everything that comes next. When you're that stupid and dubious, you don't deserve to be successful in life.

Reactions: KushBandit

3rdpirate

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/17
You know what, forget what I said. He deserves everything that comes next. When you're that stupid and dubious, you don't deserve to be successful in life.
The Simpsons GIF