• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

tag aquaracer caliber S regatta

conteo

Horology Curious
29/5/10
Hey guys!
I just arrived from RWG and i'm discovering RWI with alot of interest:thinking:!!
I've been looking around many dealers for so long to find a good quality rep of a Tag aquaracer caliber S regatta that i'm now loosing faith :wacko:...
Could some one please help me and tell me that this rep does exist befor i become nuts:headdesk:!!
Thanks

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Hi, do you have a link to the gen ?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I don't think they make this rep due to the movement being an in house movement as gen. If they make it it wouldn't have the exact same functions as the gen.

If you want a really nice Tag Aquaracer for a rep, consider the caliber 5.

tcufrogger87

Horology Curious
30/5/10
Funny - I was just thinking the same thing

My first post on here as well - what a fun hobby to find ...

I was wanting to collect reps of Sailing/Yacht watches and am about to pull the trigger on a YM. From there the Tag Aquaracer would be next (although I think it will have to be a used Gen if I can find one). After that - who knows - but it would be fun to collect Sailing/Yacht Reps since it would blend my two hobbies together.

conteo

Horology Curious
29/5/10
I think you are right R2D4, there are no accurate reps of this model... to bad... I will probably go for a carrera chrono racing then...

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
I own a gen, very nice watch and very complicated movement.

I don't think they will rep it.

CP2K

12/10/09
@Pix:
tagregatta.jpg

http://japwatches.wordpress.com/2007/06/28/tag-heuer-aquaracer-calibre-s-regatta-caf7110ba0803/

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
Mine is the blue one, very interesting watch, in the 10 minutes countdow the minute hand run anti-clock wise.

Very nice.