• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

where to find gmt master 16710

gilibz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/10
someone can confirm if timeshops has the noobfactory version?

thanks

gilibz

Banned
11/6/10
Seems he doesnt have it. Someone expert can please explain me what is the difference from the noobfactory ver to the other version that dealers are selling? Thank you!

firnatine

Banned
14/8/09
Mate click the search button......its more easy...

usmctowgnr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/9/08
Best route is to scour the trading sections on the lookout for a BK Transformer. They are far and away the most accurate 16710 rep out there. They are very hard to find, and sell as quickly as they hit the forum.

Good Luck

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Seems he doesnt have it. Someone expert can please explain me what is the difference from the noobfactory ver to the other version that dealers are selling? Thank you!

Take a look at By-Tor's reviews on the GMT-II's here:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/tors-watch-reviews-127

It should give you a pretty start in understanding the differences between the various versions that have come out. The noobfactory GMT-II's were the best IMHO but they have stopped making them. They do turn up once in a while as well as BK's modded version in the sales listings here and on some other forums. Just keep an eye out and be patient and you'll eventually find one. It will be worth the wait.