• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Busted SA3135? Post it here

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
I thought since there's so many people with this movement that had or are having problems we should put them all here. Just post what you have and what's wrong. Let's see how many there is.

Mine was a Yacht Master with a broken stem.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I've had three watches with these movements that I purchased within a two month period together. I had a YM with rehaut engraving. There was some difficulty in finding the date change position (for me anyway) but it seemed to run fine and was keeping good time. I had a second YM without rehaut engraving that I also had some difficulty in finding the date change position and the hands would jump from the set time when pushing in the crown. Both were keeping good time and according to the member I sold the YM with engraving to, it is still running well (thank goodness as he is a good guy!). I sold both as I loved the YM case the movement was housed in and went gen. I also have an SA3135 Sub that has the same above issues and was keeping good time for awhile, but will now only run maybe 4-5 hours and stop. I can't sell it to anybody in all good conscious so I am stuck with a nice paper weight. I already have Noob Sub so I am not willing to spend anymore money to service the SA3135 and "hope" that servicing it will make it run properly. And, even if it did, there is the stem breaking issue others are having.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
You 4 haters lol....i'd rather see a "who's in NOT busted thread, bet you would be suprized whzt you will find brother...either way, should be interesting

But none broke right Cameron?...or did the sub just kinda stop running well...maybe we can talk about hat one someday....I bet katt can service it,,,

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Hi Rob, Well, regarding the Sub SA3135 it's essentially stopped running correctly as it stops after a few hours while I am wearing it, so...I gotta call that one broke (but correct, no stem breaks on any of them for me). The case for the Sub, in my opinion, is not as nice as your YM, and since I already have a Noob Sub, I just don't think I want to spend the money on it. But, contacting Katt is not a bad idea. I believe he has seen Rup's SA3135. I'll ask him his opinion on the viability of servicing and cost.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Good idea to start this post...Pt keeps selling broken watches is not good for him...
But i don't think it will drive it somewhere...

p.s.
Please the member who was lucky and his watch still works fine, should understand that others paid 450$ for a broken watch and have difficult time to make things up..Don't need to say this...They are not haters..They paid $$ for a watch they cannot use..Simple as that...