• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We have changed the website domain to WWW.INTIME06.CO

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Dear Customers,

I am glad to announce that we have upgraded our system and changed the website domain to intime06.co

So that would be the place where you can go to and place your new orders from now on. And speaking of new orders, I am also delighted to inform you that we can already accept your orders since the factories are gradually trying to resume to normal work. Please just keep in mind that we will not be able to process credit card payments for now due to the limited capacity of the factories. The limited capacity may also result in a bit slower preparation of the QC Images so your understanding in this regard would be appreciated until things improve further!

We will certainly continue doing our best to offer the same service as before despite the different environment.

Ryan
InTimeWatch

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Great news my friend! The website looks good!
Quick question - how do you access your customer account on the new platform?

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Great news my friend! The website looks good!
Quick question - how do you access your customer account on the new platform?

Thanks Mate!

Customers can login their account on new site as usual, but I have moved the old orders record to another server for backup so don't worry, all data are safe.