• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Water resistance

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
Hi, has anyone tried to use a rolex bought from in time under the water? i would know if i can use the watch in the sea or in the pool, because in the description of the technical features of the watch on in time website is written that the watch is waterproof until 50 mt, but i don't know if i can trust. thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi, has anyone tried to use a rolex bought from in time under the water? i would know if i can use the watch in the sea or in the pool, because in the description of the technical features of the watch on in time website is written that the watch is waterproof until 50 mt, but i don't know if i can trust. thank you

Sent from the RWI App
Do not trust it. Get the gaskets greased and have it tested before you swim with it.

D

d4m.test

According to Ryan, all his watches is water resistance tested up to 20m. But in the other hand, he doesn't have any warranty on water damage.
You should have a local watchsmith waterproof and water resistance tested.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
thank you, it is a pity that i can't use a submariner under the water [emoji23]

Sent from the RWI App
Its not a real Submariner. Get it sealed and checked. You should be fine after that.