• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Best Experience!!!

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
I made my first purchase with WBK last week and I must confess that I am more than pleased. *I emailed WBK about the availabilty of a Sea Dweller Deepsea. *I was imediatly contact and give a response " I can offer this". *What I saw was approx 8 pictures of a beautiful Seadweller and given a price. *The price was excellent and beyond fair. *I paid via money order and received more watch within 3 Days counting the weekend. *My watch arrived today packaged securely in bubble wrap and in a nice velvet pouch. *The watch was still plastic wraped. *After removing the plastic wrap I was amazed at the quality I received for what I paid. *Everything was in perfect working order with all engravings and markings. *I am more than pleased. *While I was waiting for my Deepsea to arrive I emailed WBK (Stan) with requests for other models and brands. *He was always quick to respond with knowledgable information and honesty. *I have since ordered an Omega PO and feel assured that I will receive the same quality. WBK once again emailed me pictures of my Omega without request. *I look forward to more transactions with WBK. *It's nice to have a dealer that knows how to do business correctly. *Thanks Stan

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Ok Pics up

First off the watch is flawless. I usually take much better photographs but this was just a quick rush job. Any flaws or scratch that might appear on the watch would be either from me not giving the watch a good once over before photographing or finger prints.
d1240f25.jpg

28122952.jpg

f089309d.jpg

bd6a94ad.jpg

aa18a1d0.jpg

a4b24fea.jpg

DodgerBlue78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/10
Not sure, but the '10' on the bezel sure looks off-center to me. I'd have a word with WBK on that one if true.