• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watchreplica.ch

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I assume that. I just wish more scam sites were listed.
Impossible, if you are implying that all or at least almost all should be listed (I know you are not saying this, but you could at least be implying it. Sincere apologies if that's not what you mean).

But if you are: Who would have the time to update such a list? We're talking thousands of sites, perhaps tens of thousands and they pop up and disappear and pop up again under a different URL quicker than Leo DiCaprio swaps out his super model girlfriends.

Sure, you could do it by user submissions, but still... someone would have to verify and then delete or put them online.

I think it's much simpler, more efficient and frankly, more reasonable and more realistic to just stick to the TDs and to simply ignore the rest, like some have already said.

That's the whole idea behind having Trusted Dealers in the first place.

Just forget about any other sites, there's a 99.998% chance that it's a scam anyway...

jcmantra

Horology Curious
17/4/23
Barcelona
Hi all,

Just to be clear and because I didn't find RWI before, I gotyscamed, still talking to someone through whatsapp, but with 0 expextations on a happy ending.

STAY AWAY!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hi all,

Just to be clear and because I didn't find RWI before, I gotyscamed, still talking to someone through whatsapp, but with 0 expextations on a happy ending.

STAY AWAY!
Hopefully you didn't lose too much money, and hopefully they send you something even if it's not a very good replica

Reactions: jcmantra

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hopefully you didn't lose too much money, and hopefully they send you something even if it's not a very good replica
Most scams probably are in the "take the funds, then just 👻 the supposed customer" spirit though. 😑

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Most scams probably are in the "take the funds, then just 👻 the supposed customer" spirit though. 😑
Sad but unfortunately very true. I was trying to maintain a glimmer of positivity that he might get something sent to him eventually....

Last edited:
Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Sad but unfortunately very true. I was trying to maintain a glimmer of positivity that he might get something sent to him eventually....
Agreed, but personally — to be frank — I'd rather have a scammer sent me nothing at all than a $50 Dhgate shitter after I paid 600 bucks plus shipping for a "Swiss hyper clone AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++ 1:1".

That's like a double slap in the face. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Agreed, but personally — to be frank — I'd rather have a scammer sent me nothing at all than a $50 Dhgate shitter after I paid 600 bucks plus shipping for a "Swiss hyper clone AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++ 1:1".

That's like a double slap in the face. 😆
no worries, I was able to reach out to them and get OP his QA pictures. I hope it's not against the rules to post them here....I think it's a perfect 1:1 copy and he choose wisely in his order....

s-l1601f1e6f0712a34336e.jpg

s-l160064c8105e2670f96f.jpg

Soundriver

Known Member
9/3/23
US
no worries, I was able to reach out to them and get OP his QA pictures. I hope it's not against the rules to post them here....I think it's a perfect 1:1 copy and he choose wisely in his order....

s-l1601f1e6f0712a34336e.jpg

s-l160064c8105e2670f96f.jpg
Goodness gracious