• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches needed by Christmas

RJD27

Looking Around
5/12/22
USA
Hi what’s the best place to buy great replicas. Price not an issue. Fast shipping needed to USA. I need 3 watches. I’ve had some bad luck in the past with poor quality.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The Trusted Dealer list is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/trusted-dealers-wanna-buy-a-watch-click-here.137/

Take your pick, they're all trusted. They're all dealers. They're all in China (except the one that has UK stock - Supermirrors).

You need to do your research, decide what factory and what quality you want. Then contact a TD and make your order, wait for QC pics, approve those, and the watches will be shipped to you.

You might have left it a bit late to do your Christmas rep shopping.

Reactions: johnlogan

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
Stan @WackoBirdKeeper is US based. That makes him a little limited but may have something you like. Good dude have ordered a few watches from him and had no issues.

Reactions: p0pperini

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
China's shipping is currently pretty slow due to Covid lockdowns. I'm not sure you'd get anything by Christmas. You might get lucky?

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
...or you could write a note to Santa and throw it into the fire. Well... you never know.

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Buy M2M and choose sellers in CONUS. Lots of offerings are like new. As for quality, you need to read up on which factory makes the most "accurate" rep.

H8redlights

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/22
You know who has great products as well is “Banananinety.” He makes great stuff I just purchased from him last week and just received the package today from UPS Express

H8redlights

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/22
OH and Stan at WackoBirdKeeper is great also, great communicator, great products and more. My next purchase will be from him that I’m placing an order with him on Friday for a watch.

He’s also a TD

bearny

Known Member
Supporter
30/10/22
Germany
Could there be a connection between time pressure when buying watches (before Christmas) and disappointment in terms of quality etc.? ;-)