• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Trade – In Program (Trade in your old watch for credit on your new modded Marlin watch)

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Hi Everyone,

Been thinking of the older discontinued watches, most are sitting in a drawer collecting dust and unused for years. I would like to give them a second chance, a new start, but to do that I have to get my hands on them. So effective immediately I will be giving buyers of my modded watches the opportunity to trade in their older watch for credit on their new modded watch.

The watch should be in good to excellent, it could be all beat up too, running or not. The condition determines the value, but even in the case of a parts watch that is all beat up or not running, something is better than having it sit in a drawer. The trade in watch should be Noob or H factory only, low quality watches are not eligible. You will be requested to send me high res pictures of the watch from front, back and sides. Let me know what you would like for the watch and we can go from there, hope to hear from some of you on this. Below is a list of the watches that are eligible for trade in

112, 113, 114, 176, 177, 183, 210, 217, 219, 399

Cheers,

Joe

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Now there's a deal!

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Great deal... to bad I don’t have any to trade in but this is the way to go in my book...win win.

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Now there's a deal!

Great deal... to bad I don’t have any to trade in but this is the way to go in my book...win win.

Now let's hope some take me up on the deal. If so, I could have some older watches come back from the dead.

I am willing to buy them outright if people are willing to sell.

Let's see what happens...

Dukemoreau

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/19
I’ll take a shot, I know it’s not on your list but still a decent watch, some minor hair scratches in the mirror finish, H Factory 390, keeps very good time, I never wear it, still has same H factory band, nothing nodded tried to upload some pics but it only allows 97kb which is too small I can PM pics I guess.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I’ll take a shot, I know it’s not on your list but still a decent watch, some minor hair scratches in the mirror finish, H Factory 390, keeps very good time, I never wear it, still has same H factory band, nothing nodded tried to upload some pics but it only allows 97kb which is too small I can PM pics I guess.
Did you miss this part?
I will be giving buyers of my modded watches

Did you buy your watch from him?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
I am willing to buy the watches outright as well, but only the watches on the list.

The 390 has a closed case back not much a movement modder can do with that, right. Thanks for the offer.....