• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Smith for Repair

HDFatboy2007

Looking Around
9/4/20
Hi all,

I'm pretty new here. Does anyone know a watch smith that works on reps that is reliable? Need a few tune ups as my watch seems to be running 3-5 minutes fast. Thanks in advance for any help!

William lang

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/4/22
United Kingdom
Luxury Watches Repairs

At XXX, we will ensure you receive your purchase as quickly and safely as possible by hand-checking everything that leaves our warehouse on its way to you. We take full responsibility for any damages or losses that occur during the transit process, so sit back and wait for your purchase to arrive! All our products are factory fresh, 100% genuine and carry a 2-year manufacturer/seller international warranty for supreme peace of mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Luxury Watches Repairs

At XXX, we will ensure you receive your purchase as quickly and safely as possible by hand-checking everything that leaves our warehouse on its way to you. We take full responsibility for any damages or losses that occur during the transit process, so sit back and wait for your purchase to arrive! All our products are factory fresh, 100% genuine and carry a 2-year manufacturer/seller international warranty for supreme peace of mind.

I'm reporting you because you're not a vendor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dirkjon