• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch out for this seller! Do not trust him!

mkkmkkmkk123

Horology Curious
20/11/22
Amazing how some people behave when spending few hundred dollars on an already beautifully crafted near flawless timepiece. Imagine how the Gen dealers feel when they are dealing with people spending a hundred times more buying supposedly "perfect" products... my prayers are with them retail staff... 🙏🙏

i dont like flawless products..only robots make flawless products... a small flaw or two is what makes everything more human :D

Nielanum

Looking Around
1/9/22
I enjoyed reading the thread to the end. It's a bit of a pity that the topikstarter was banned so quickly. A real mom's millionaire from France, the owner of an invented Porsche. In his dreams for 20 years collecting expensive original watches from Switzerland. Too bad his highness wasn't allowed to hang out with a handful of miserable loosers like us anymore.)

JNUGGZ16$

Horology Curious
28/11/22
Sorry man ! I don’t own a Ferrari but a Porsche ! And I drive it as fast as I can. Which is still possible in my beautiful country. Too bad for you !
Just wondering if you really own the Porsche in the world would you buy a replica watch my dude? It’s seems like your Porsche may be a kit car after all. If you are really this concerned about microscopic scratches on your watch you should have bought the Gen since you got that Porsche money ya frog!

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
That was a funny one. Can we let OP in again? Just for a bit of fun? A tiny bit?
Hungry Dinner GIF

Reactions: Winni1611

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I just ordered my first watch with Ryan and received payment confirmation today and saw the thread title pop up... And thought... Oopsie Doopsie... Did I make a mistake?

And then took the time to read through most of the comments.

Two take aways from this delightful experience:

No. 1 - I will never get those 20 minutes of my life back, but it was worth it, purely from the entertainment and comedy standpoint. Lol

No. 2 - I actually feel even better and strongly reassured about my decision to buy with Intime.

Probably not the effect OP had hoped his deranged ramblings would have. 🤣😂😂😂

Reactions: JNUGGZ16$