• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch accuracy website

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
Hello all! Just wanted to throw this out there for those that didn't know about this site. It's called toolwatch and has been very close on testing the accuracy of my mechanical watches. It's not a timegrapher by no means, but it's simple to use and free. It has worked much better than any of the apps I have used on my droid. All it does is give you a good basis on how your watch is running. The key to using it, correctly, is making sure you synchronize your watch with the Naval Observatory Atomic Clock prior to doing any measurements on the site. Providing your watch has a seconds hand and hack capable movement this is easy enough. The site is easy to use and you can add multiple watches, keep logs, etc. The links are below! Give it a try if you haven't already!

The site
https://toolwatch.io/

Synch here
http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/time/display-clocks/simpletime

hzzhangyu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/15
Good find! Quite creative website with the reminder system.

My favorite watch accuracy tool, which is offline though, is Watch Tuner on my wife's iPhone, which I use for regulating my watches. (unfortunately no user-friendly option exists on Android AFAIK)

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Good find! Quite creative website with the reminder system.

My favorite watch accuracy tool, which is offline though, is Watch Tuner on my wife's iPhone, which I use for regulating my watches. (unfortunately no user-friendly option exists on Android AFAIK)

I don't like having to sign up for it.

I also use the watch tuner app on my iphone. I love it. Although it has to be absolutely quiet for it to work. Background noise, even a little, throws it off.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hi all. Recently, I decided to give my brother a gift and give him a brand new watch. The only problem was that I didn't know where to buy them. In the end, it took me a long time. But it was worth it because I ended up stumbling upon Patek Philippe watches at xxx. My brother was very pleased with this gift and still thanks me for it.
That's one.

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
LOL at sending two scam accounts in to RWI and starting off by reviving a 6 year old thread with off topic nonsense.

doh facepalm GIF by Andrew and Pete