• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting for shipping info from lucy

Htweko4c

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/5/20
I have been waiting for shipping info from Lucy since she sent the watch to her postman. She was working thoroughly for my watch and everything seemed to go well until the shipping part. Now I have been waiting for the shipping info but I didn’t hear from her since about last two weeks and no reply to my emails. I hope everything is going well with the shipping.
Hi Lucy , is everything ok ?

LT_UTC

5/3/17
Do not worry. Lucy is very reliable. I myself received a response from her yesterday regarding my order, after not hearing anything for 2 weeks. In the meantime she had rejected two watches that did not meet her stringent QC standards. Third time's a charm, right? ;)

With Lucy no news is good news. She is working relentlessly in the background.

Cheers

Reactions: Htweko4c

Htweko4c

23/5/20
Do not worry. Lucy is very reliable. I myself received a response from her yesterday regarding my order, after not hearing anything for 2 weeks. In the meantime she had rejected two watches that did not meet her stringent QC standards. Third time's a charm, right? ;)

With Lucy no news is good news. She is working relentlessly in the background.

Cheers

Thank you. I trust her according to the reviews and my experience with her so far. I just want to know how things are going.

owissam

8/4/10
I had not heard from her for a week now. I hope she will reply soon.