• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

W2S Best Breitling Navitimer w/ Chronograph Late 2022?

thedr1517

Looking Around
27/10/22
New to the forms, hopefully I'm posting in the right place...

I've been looking over the forms and have been getting lots of conflicting information about the current best Navitimer with a chronograph. I have heard that BP Navitimer World is the best, but that GF may be better. I also can't seem to find them on the TD's websites I usually use.

My search criteria are that it has a fully functional chronograph, metal band, and is as close to gen size wise as possible. A GMT hand would be great, but not required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The KOR 41mm is also fantastic.

I had the BP Navitimer World and thought it was meh, also I don’t think it is available anymore.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Try trusty, his website is easy to use And you can’t miss them.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
The KOR 41mm is also fantastic.

I had the BP Navitimer World and thought it was meh, also I don’t think it is available anymore.
KOR is good but not blue dial!
BP A23322 is prolly the best but the minute counter is frozen.
For working chrino, yeah, it’s really easy to say the GF v2 is the best.
So, really, I’d say the KOR black or white dial and/or the GF B01 in any color.

The BP world is def still available I’d say.. but it is 46mm. However the black Dial BP world, (as long as you’re okay with 46mm) is great.
You won’t go wrong with KOR (as long as you don’t go blue dial) or any GF or the black dial world from BP…

thedr1517

Looking Around
27/10/22
KOR is good but not blue dial!
BP A23322 is prolly the best but the minute counter is frozen.
For working chrino, yeah, it’s really easy to say the GF v2 is the best.
So, really, I’d say the KOR black or white dial and/or the GF B01 in any color.

The BP world is def still available I’d say.. but it is 46mm. However the black Dial BP world, (as long as you’re okay with 46mm) is great.
You won’t go wrong with KOR (as long as you don’t go blue dial) or any GF or the black dial world from BP…
Thanks for the info!

I was looking at the GFs, but I was made aware that the most reliable A7750 movements are ones with the 6 9 12 subdial config (correct me if I'm wrong) so i'm pretty set on this watch right here, only question is WHY the blue dial is not good? I'm OK with the color being off or some font issues - I just wanted a functional chrono (use it every day) on a watch that is cased like gen, and thought the blue one looked nice.