• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Datejust 36mm 126234 wimbledon (easy comparison with genuine)

PoC

Getting To Know The Place
23/2/23
Taiwan

The color of wimbledon dial in genuine looks lighter, not sure is because of dial color or the glass.
And the 9 o'clock really make the big mistake, you can find out the difference without the tool, genuine one is more thicker.

I don’t recommend wimbledon dial, VSF really screw it up. Disappointed.

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Take a look into this thread:

A great review and comparision between the differrent models with "Wimbledon" dial.

PoC

23/2/23
Taiwan
Not even the CLEAN Wimbledon? is other color on roman better?
Just pick VS because of better DD3235 movement, VS and Clean has almost the same dial, look at the 9 o’clock stick on Wimbledon dial, VS and Clean both do wrong.
I’ll pick VS with stick dial or white roman.
But it’s your money, if you really like Wimbledon dial, just go for it.😅😅

Zodir

26/3/22
Just pick VS because of better DD3235 movement, VS and Clean has almost the same dial, look at the 9 o’clock stick on Wimbledon dial, VS and Clean both do wrong.
I’ll pick VS with stick dial or white roman.
But it’s your money, if you really like Wimbledon dial, just go for it.😅😅

Do you know if its the same problem with the 41 Wimbledon? sorry for all the noobs questions.. Trying to buy my first rep xD

PoC

23/2/23
Taiwan
Do you know if its the same problem with the 41 Wimbledon? sorry for all the noobs questions.. Trying to buy my first rep xD
Go ask your dealer.
I’ve already told my opinions. Agian, I won’t choose Wimbledon.
If you like it, just go for it. You can sell it anytime if you don’t like it anymore.
Just a rep.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Unfortunately, Wimbledon is the worst dial on all reps. CF got a really nice grey dial on their Datejusts.

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Guys - I read a lot of different opinions now. which Factory would you recommend for a Franken DJ36? I’m preferring clean right now, or GMF?