• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF AquaTerra White/Orange 2nd Order with Chazing

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
- Payment info was sent to me 5/6 hours later, also stating that VSF watches are on preorder only because of stock only releasing one per month and the estimated timeframe I should be expecting is 3 weeks.
-Sent payment and now will be waiting for a confirmation from Chazingtime that they received my payment and will be waiting for QC pics after they have confirmed!

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Payment received by ChazingTime, will update this thread when QC is received. Not in a rush so will update this thread in 3/4 weeks

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Just to update this thread, Sept 9th 2022 have not received QC Pics yet, not worried tho.

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Sept 21st 2022, still have not received QC Pics, its been about 5 weeks now, was told 3 weeks originally. Wonder what the issue is with VSF factory atm

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Sept 21st 2022, still have not received QC Pics, its been about 5 weeks now, was told 3 weeks originally. Wonder what the issue is with VSF factory atm
Hi, we've actually just received your watch tonight . So if everything's fine with it , we'll email QC pics to you.

Reactions: lodd

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Sept. 23rd, 2022 7am PT, Received QC Pics. Everything looks good but there was a speck underneath the seamaster logo which is on the dial so I asked them to see if it can be cleaned. The lume looked green but I think that was just an issue with the picture so the only slight flaw was that speck underneath seamaster. Hoping they will send a pic with that speck gone and I can green light it for shipping.

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Sept. 24th 2022 3:30 PT, Approved QC, Alice provided an updated picture with the speck underneath the 'm' in Seamaster gone. Awaiting shipping tracking no. # now! Thanks Chazing for a great second process

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Sept 28th 2022 6:30 AM PT, Received Tracking Info. Will update thread when I receive the watch or if I have issues with customs.

lodd

Horology Curious
14/7/22
Oct. 11th 2022 11:30AM PT, Watch received! Second successful order from chazing and this one is a STUNNER!!! Thank you Chazing and the QC team for another stellar watch