• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 126610LV from Sead from Italy stock to Italy

Daniele97

Horology Curious
31/5/22
16/1 - Contacted Sead via email and Received QC the same evening
18/1 - Gave him GL After received the timegraph. Transferred funds during night and confirmed by Sead.

Now i’m waiting for the tracking.
I’ll let you know when the Watch arrives (hope fast:ROFLMAO:)

Bluenoze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/1/23
UK
16/1 - Contacted Sead via email and Received QC the same evening
18/1 - Gave him GL After received the timegraph. Transferred funds during night and confirmed by Sead.

Now i’m waiting for the tracking.
I’ll let you know when the Watch arrives (hope fast:ROFLMAO:)
Just ordered the exact same watch from his Italy stock. First time ordering, can't wait.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
25/1 - Order received. Everything seems ok.
Tomorrow i’ll check it and test(y)
Take out a support ticket at The RWI Help Desk and have your account issue fixed or you will no longer be able to post.

Daniele97

Horology Curious
31/5/22
After 2 days i’m sure that Sead sent me the wrong Watch and not the same of the QC.
I’ll let you judge by yourself.
I’ll write him today asking for explanation.
This are the QC

And these are the photos of the Watch arrived:

Bluenoze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
1/1/23
UK
These are the exact same QC pics he sent to me also. I received a completely different watch.

Reactions: Daniele97

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
guys yes sometimes from italy or uk can happen mixup
due having 3-4, 5 pieces of the same watch, and u ask me for the qc pics i send them but that doesnt mean u are buying. but than happens both uf u buying it . than also when packing in europe it be mixed with another stock number. however all these watches are qc-ed here in china prior shipping to italy so for me they are all in good working order and good looks when in look them in life.
than never happens with most of other watches like pams and some omegas and so on that i have only 1 piece .
plus that never happens with watches from china .
also i offer return any watch from uk as long is unwrapped so in anycase of disliking or mix u can freely return

also unfortunetly keeping all the stock under full control in italy, in uk, here in china is not so easy

also sending lets say only 1 sub 41mm vsf or kermit or similar high demand makes even more problems in europe

so in final if u want garantee exact watch like qced i suggest u china , if u want exact watch as qc take something not so popular like omega like different rolex or so
and if u want sub and exact like qc from europe i cant guarantee u that 100% but i guarantee u good watch

Reactions: djvoodoo

Daniele97

Horology Curious
31/5/22
Don’t worry Sean. The Watch is different but seems good. I won’t return it. I’m testing It during these days. Hope you will place special attention with my next purchase (y)

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
all the testings and timegraph was already done on all pieces shipped to europe