• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610LN modded and serviced

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
I got help from Interaktiv to swap out the crystal and bezel to gen, as well as get a service on my beloved VSF Sub.

He is the third watch maker I use to get this done and he was the only one that was able to get it done (and fast too) and the result is spot on so I am very happy!
My only feedback would be that communication could have been better in the beginning.

All in all, I am excited to have my watch back and can most definitely recommend Interaktiv to anyone looking to get work done on their watch!

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
I got help from Interaktiv to swap out the crystal and bezel to gen, as well as get a service on my beloved VSF Sub.

He is the third watch maker I use to get this done and he was the only one that was able to get it done (and fast too) and the result is spot on so I am very happy!
My only feedback would be that communication could have been better in the beginning.

All in all, I am excited to have my watch back and can most definitely recommend Interaktiv to anyone looking to get work done on their watch!

Picccsss

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Niceee looks good man.
do u know if he used stock gaskets or rolex gaskets?