• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VS3135 or VR3135 main differences?

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
I had no problem fitting a gen datewheel on mine. Finish is way better than VR, and winding is the smoothest i've experienced so far with rep movement. I just hope they will be produced again after the raids

Sorry for late replay.

You can get on AliExpress, but not sure if they REALLY are VS3135

Would you mind sharing a link? They are easily reconisable on pictures, granted that they use real pictures of their product :)

Last edited:

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
Use VR Date Indicator Seating or upgrade to gen part number 3135-600 easy swap.

It's similar problem as the SH had

do you maybe know if also the gen balance bridge (3135-120) fits in the VR3135?
and what other upgrades would be essential for it and also fit to look more gen upon opening and first glance.
thanks

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
and what other upgrades would be essential for it and also fit to look more gen upon opening and first glance.
thanks

Don't waste your money into any gen parts! A clone movement will just never look close to a gen. It is simple, if you look at the finishes of the plates and screws of a clone movement, it is an immediate tell already, no matter what other gen parts you have swapped into it.
Just enjoy it as it is and free up your mind, bro

Last edited:
Reactions: dax007

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
thanks

It does, but of course you also need the balance wheel. The rep has no breguet hairspring and won’t fit the genuine bridge.

Reactions: Akilles

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
I bought one of these sterile VS 3135 from Aliexpress, the one i received was legit.
I had a VR lying around so i could compare, there is definitely the superior finish and the small details that distinguish VS from VS

Some pictures (VR is the one witout datewheel ... and engravings):

Tomislav

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/1/16
Hi I have one question

I have a hulk with vr3135 and an sub vs3235

Hulk vr3135 Manuel winding make klick noises

The vsf sub vs3235 Manuel winding make no noises by Manuel winding

Ist this normal ? Thx