• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vollmer replica, too good to be true?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Why do people think they found something that we have not ? This forum has been here for many years and done it's due diligence to vet Trusted Dealers. Why not stick to them ?

1016 lover

4/10/22
It s only because I am looking for a vintage 6541, a 1016, and prefer from eu seller, some trusted seller have it in stock, some other not, silix have them, but not in EU, find this website is really similar in price and choice, that's it...

This one is gorgeous

1016 lover

4/10/22
The site remind me hontwatch and it a trusted seller, so it s just a question...

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It s only because I am looking for a vintage 6541, a 1016, and prefer from eu seller, some trusted seller have it in stock, some other not, silix have them, but not in EU, find this website is really similar in price and choice, that's it...

This one is gorgeous

Either you work for this shitty website and are trying to lure members there or are delusional - the linked watch is hideous and at that price point (if you would even receive anything) would be garbage!

Try dhgate

1016 lover

4/10/22
I am just looking for a 38mm case to start a build, and it s not so easy, so finally looking for vintage Roly replica to modify, 6541 seem to be a good start point for me

1016 lover

4/10/22
I am just looking for a 38mm case to start a build, and it s not so easy, so finally looking for vintage Roly replica to modify, 6541 seem to be a good start point for me

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Promoting two scam websites in the first 20 posts? Great job.

z4ZCks.gif

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
The site remind me hontwatch and it a trusted seller, so it s just a question...
Trsuted seller where? Or are you saying the site design reminds you of hont who is a trusted seller and therefore by transitive property this must be a trusted seller as well? :ROFLMAO:

1016 lover

4/10/22
Trusted: hontwatch? No, I just compare the site I mention to hontwatch Wich is trusted dealer no? The website look similar, it's just Wath I mean... I Don t want to promote any website you can move every thing I wrote to the scam folder if you are sure that is scam, it's just Wath I want to know, I am here to try to build, not to buy perfect replica, just a good starting case in 38mm...

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Trusted: hontwatch? No, I just compare the site I mention to hontwatch Wich is trusted dealer no? The website look similar, it's just Wath I mean... I Don t want to promote any website you can move every thing I wrote to the scam folder if you are sure that is scam, it's just Wath I want to know, I am here to try to build, not to buy perfect replica, just a good starting case in 38mm...
Just stick to the TDs here. Anything else, your wallet, your choice, we actually don't wanna know.
If I were you I'd roam the site a bit and look for other sources or "inspiration". The tech section is the place for you, those guys know where to direct you without risks.

1016 lover

4/10/22
I ve found that the one I need is from a vintage 6541 or 6538, it will be the best match for the buil I want to do... I ve just to do a smooth bezel and change the crystal to have a very close 1019 case in 38mm
My goal is to buil a vintage milgauss 38mm with a smooth bezel