• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Manny Pacquiao - Hublot ??

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Ok....minus the duet with Will Ferrell.... is that a Hublot that Manny is wearing?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT4hHMIpnjU[/ame]

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
It sure looks like one.

Glad you posted this ianGP. Boxing is one of my great passions in life. I've seen many great fighters over the years.....my favourite era was the 80's and the fab four of Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran. Pound for pound though I think Pacquiao would have whupped 'em all. He's quite simply one of the greatest of all time! Painful on the ears though. :shocked:

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
I actually just recently became a boxing fan! Well... a Pacquiao fan... I don't know if I'm worthy to call myself a boxing fan just yet - I mostly follow MMA.

All because of that ^^ guy! I've followed most of his recent fights and then my curiosity kinda spread to his previous opponents histories and so on... I would've loved to see him vs Mayweather - there's been so much speculation on that fight!

His style of boxing is balls to the wall and just super exciting compared to most other boxers. I've seen his earlier PPV fights to where he barely won or lost all the way to punishing and smashing the hell out of Cotto and Clottey. It's just unreal witnessing his growth to beating and being the best of the best.

ImaginaryForces

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/10
Yep its a Hublot, if you look on the hublot facebook fan page they posted the same vid. Also a good place to see a lot of people showing off their reps, lol.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Rubber starp and all.

218.jpg

countit

22/5/10
ian-

Thank you for setting my course for a 2-hour Will Ferrell youtube binge. My graduate studies thank you for the distraction.

A humorous find?

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaArMY8BHh8[/AME]

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Puking and screaming. That's pretty good.

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
LOL @ countit

That's what actually caused me to find that video! I have seen that vid you posted and props to Bear for putting up with Will. I absolutely LOVE Will Ferrell but I would leave his ass behind lol

countit

22/5/10
LOL... Same here ian. ...Big fan of Will Ferrell's but he did not "man up" at all!