• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Vintage PAM Dials with Old Style Resin Fill

rsea

6/1/11
Guys,

Here are some samples of my Old Style Resin fill PAM dials.

These are a nightmare to make but you can't beat the look. The resin I use is zero shrink so they're all but perfectly flush with the dial face like Gen. The dials themselves are airbrushed. I'm a fan of the lightly aged look so most have a bit of a fade that I've added to the middle (centre fade). I'm not a fan of the wax look so I use a chalk to do my text. This gives me more control for sunken text and general aging.

Because this is a hobby for me that has to fit around my work I don't take custom orders at all. I do keep a requests list so I can make stuff that people are needing and let you know when batches are released.

I buy my top plates in from Southy. I only have access to 37mm RP, 39mm RP & 39mm LP all no sub dial. This means I can do the primary vintages 3646, 6154 & 6152 but I can't help with your mini fiddys etc. I'm sorry.

I keep stock on hand but because my production time is limited I'm often out of stock and what I have goes fast. You can contact me via PM or my email [email protected] with your requirements at any time and I'll supply pics of what I have

Price for these dials is $80ea + shipping with no further discounts

All the best
Rob

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

rsea

6/1/11
Not many of these left but I'll have another batch available in Janurary

Some macros taken this morning