• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

King scammed me

ryaku

3/4/06
After good relationships and transactions with King she decided to rip me off.
I paid for items never shipped to me and suddenly she stopped answering my mails (she hasn't been answering since weeks...).

I'm opening a paypal dispute so stay away from her paypal account guys.

Cheers

pamfried

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/8/06
ryaku said:
I paid for items never shipped to me and suddenly she stopped answering my mails (she hasn't been answering since weeks...).

Cheers

NOt a wise idea.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I agree the PayPal move is almost never a good idea. That said I also understand the frustration of not having your e-mails answered when there is a problem. It all depends on how long this has been going on. How about a time line on what happened.

ryaku

3/4/06
It's been quite a long time guys.
No doubt anymore she's been ignoring on purpose.

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
Sorry to hear about this. Can you share more details? I think King will be reading this... and so will other members

VFORCE

Known Member
3/4/06
I have bought from King in the past and persent and lately she's been lying a lot specially when it come to her two tone Rolex watches being real gold when there gold wrapped.. :x

Plasma

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/07
I think when you are saying "real gold" and "wrapped" what you are referring to is whether its solid gold compared to plated or wrapped. It's still real gold on either application

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Plasma said:
I think when you are saying "real gold" and "wrapped" what you are referring to is whether its solid gold compared to plated or wrapped. It's still real gold on either application

No, he is refering to the claim that the links were solid gold. That was Kings claim and after being grilled on it then backed up and said wrapped.

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
sub4me said:
The OP needs to post more details about this.

That's what I said. We need to see some kind of time line, how long exactly has this been going on?

robc_uk

25/11/06
ryaku said:

Cheers

No offence to you Ryaku but...........

WTF!!!!!

You've been on here long enought to see what happens when you go the Paypal route, why not ask for some mediation from the Admins first?

We lost both dealers and (more importantly) good members in the last sh*tstorm that blew up over something like this.

I know how frustrating it can be to have your emails and PMs ignored but bringing down the wrath of paypal on King brings it down on everyone of us that have paid her with paypal as well. I don't fancy my account being frozen thanks!

Just my 2c

Rob

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Well, King isn't a dealer here at RWI, so I don't know how much sway we'll hold with her.

However, I agree, zapping her PayPal acct is damaging to her customers, too, not just her. Can you please provide some more details about all this, ryaku? I'll try to help in any way that I can...

robc_uk

25/11/06
hooligan said:
Well, King isn't a dealer here at RWI, so I don't know how much sway we'll hold with her.quote]

Hooligan,

I wasn't suggesting that you use 'Strongarm Tactics', however...... :)

I know from experience there are two sides to every story and it's very tempting (and easy) to edit your experience when posting on the forum.

I'm a natural hothead so have learned the hard way to count to 10 (or 100,or 1000) before replying to anything (email,forum,letter,phonecall), otherwise I end up looking an ass when the full facts become known.

Lets hear the full story and make our decisions then.

Rob

robc_uk

25/11/06
brtelec said:
No, he is refering to the claim that the links were solid gold.quote]

Real Gold or Replica Gold?

Sheesh, If someone wants real gold for the price of playdoh then I suppose we know why they buy reps!!

Rob

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
robc_uk said:
brtelec said:
No, he is refering to the claim that the links were solid gold.quote]

Real Gold or Replica Gold?

Sheesh, If someone wants real gold for the price of playdoh then I suppose we know why they buy reps!!

Rob

Well I was surprised when the post came up asking if they were actually solid gold. For the price it was not possible, but king claimed solid gold center links. We all advised that it did not seem likely.

robc_uk

25/11/06
I suppose she didn't lie,after all it's a genuine replica Rolex so the links are genuine replica gold :D

crick

1/8/06
zapping her paypal account doesnt mean you'll get your money back. paypal will take some oddball like 6 months to review it, zap it, and you may or may nto see your money back.

i'vee seen a couple cases where some member goes this route, never gets his money back, and then just disappear from the forums.

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Thats because when you go this route first you screw everyone and then have to slink off after everyone THANKS YOU. As much as PayPal supposedly protects the seller, they are often times no real help. All they do is lock up everyones accounts and sit on your money and draw interest. I hate PayPal. :evil: