• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very pleased with my Clean Rolex GMT Sprite 2022 and ZF Hublot Big Band Unico from Lucy

Alan_1

Looking Around
16/7/22
New comer here and recently bought couple watches from Lucy (Clean Rolex GMT Sprite 22 & ZF Hublot Big Bang Unico) which I am very happy with so decided to write here. Both the Hub & GMT are of such high quality and I love them. Details are very true to original, especially for the GMT Sprite it feels so solid and looks absolutely beautiful!! I have it for a week now and it is running great! I really think the time that Lucy spent on QC and selecting them for me made a huge difference. Lucy really pays attention to details and very thorough when inspecting and selecting the watches for me and they both arrived in top shape. I have to admit you have to be very patient after you order the watch as it takes time to find the best one but once I see them the wait is all worth it. Thank you Lucy!! I have my eyes on my next target and please check your inbox :)