• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very happy with my first rep purchased from Lucy!

pistolpete03

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/7/20
Just wanted to give my testimonial on working with Lucy in my first rep purchase. I was very nervous and clueless about my first purchase as I imagine we all are. Lucy guided me through the process, answered all my questions, and made sure I was satisfied with the product before sending it out. She is very easy to work with and very patient which was very important to me because it helped get rid of my doubts as to whether this is all a scam hahaha take a look at my brand new Datejust 41 two-tone, silver dial, jubilee, and flutted bezel! Absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend using her as your next TD!

GrandRep

Do not accept unsolicited offers
18/7/20
Great looking Datejust ! I am new to Reps and taking time to do my research especially here in RWI, which can be daunting (for a noob) because of so much accumulated wisdom and knowledge. And of course looking for a TD...and glad to know that Lucy is another awesome TD that I can go for.

Reactions: pistolpete03