• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Very bad experience with Domi

Shadow_

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
11/6/09
Just leaving my 2cents here: if Domi can't do it, nobody can period.
Dealt with him few times and he always delivered, even on a 5000€+ franken i sent in which only rep parts it had were case+movement.

Reactions: domiffm

Justice4all

28/6/13
EU
It’s better to say “It’s not possible” or “It’s not my cup of tea” than make a bad work returning a not working watch with wrong lume.
My 2 cents exchange for the “lawyer’s corner”.

xjjamess

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/20
To the OP, in regards to your comment about strangers in the talk about blacklisting you or possible disciplined. Majority of us have sat and ate popcorn as multiple members reached out to help you find resolve and offered up their own time and services and suggested solutions to help you, by extending their hand to you, they are able to look past the negative posts you wrote torwards others that they mentioned it’s probably a mistake because many had said they held the client you hired in high regards and asked that you be open minded and reconsider your thoughts and apologized to make things right for you. the forum leaders set an example for those “400” viewers you are concerned about in hope each of them including the OP can relate and help each others by contributing when the see fitting. This is called being considerate of others regardless of what the situation is everyone is trying to be POSITIVE and find a common ground. When OP replied to each members comments , which I personally felt were written in good faith in order to resolve the matter for OP. But OP continue to voice his opinion negatively about the matter and give his toxic attitude as reminder he’s still upset regardless of what is offered to him and what he has already received in returned. I reckoned that you are an adult given that you informed everyone you been around the forum and conducting business for 10 years and counting. If so, you should have realized that this thread was blown over out of proportion for your selfish attitude only thinking for yourself because something didn’t turn out the way you wanted even after many attempts by strangers helping you find a common ground you still held onto your selfishness and reminded everyone of your damaged watch and how it’s not the same even if fixed. You should have thought of this outcome even prior to posting and come to term with the situation with yourself. In the end, it didn’t do you any good or anyone else trying to help you. I’d just drop it at this point, say thank you to everyone for their time and apologize for the negativity that was displayed not benefitting to anyone and was a result of you having a bad day and contact those privately who offered to help you if you still want your watch fixed and move on. have a nice day.

Reactions: SuperLory

Justice4all

28/6/13
EU
As I said, one person only (from the staff), listening my situation, offered to me his help practically.
I appreciated it very much also if I’ll solve this problem by myself as I made in the past until now with live relationships.
Others gave me solidarity in pvt.
The most in this post set as lawyers independently by evidences or talking how it was marvelous their “Big Ben rep” done in 1858.

But I talked about MY experience: misfortune? Lack of communication? Work saturation for holidays? Tutankhamon’s curse? I don’t know but that’s what happened TO ME.

However is for somebody it’s normal that for a bad personal review (it happens in every scope) many want censore a point of view until subtile threatin’, maybe there’s something wrong.

So, if somebody doesn’t want I keep defend my position, that as I said, is closed, please doesn’t continue to answer with other personal stories, warnings or allusions.

My straight interlocutors are staff members and if they have to tell me something or even order something to me, my ear will be lent just to them because, until now, they have been the only ones comprehensive and helpful.