• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie Question

robkerrigan

Looking Around
4/10/17
Hello folks, great site which has been a good help so far.....I too was someone who once thought 'Watches by James' was a genuine review site of quality replicas!

I love watches, hence the reason I'm here, but don't have a great deal of money to spend on them so need to make sure I buy the best I can for the amount I can afford.

I've been reading with interest reviews on locolouie and his site W-Archive. My question is, do all traders go to the same lengths as locolouie to ensure the watches are checked over, with small modifications and improvements made before sending out to the customer?

Louie's attention to details is something that would sway me towards purchasing from them however I am open to recommendations on similar traders who take great care in their watch preparation.

Rob

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Welcome mate. Louie is somewhat unique in the way he customises such a wide range of watches. Lucy from truetime has a reputation for doing excellent qc on stock reps, so she might be another good option for you

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Most of the TD's here just send you QC photos to review/approve prior to shipping. That is why I read and Iearn as much as I can on the watch I plan to buy.