• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Overseas

thayerst

Horology Curious
3/5/22
Hello - I'm on the hunt for a VC Overseas with the interchangeable strap system like the genuine, and the three straps (leather, steel, rubber). Does anyone know if this is available and where to find it? I can only find it on the steel? I will definitely buy one if I can get it on the different straps

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
Hi there!

ZF 4500v has the interchangeable strap system I believe, a lot of quality control issues but you should get a good one fast enough.

8F factory has rubber strap you can buy individually from Li at Jtime.

Leather strap no factory makes, but delugs has leather straps perfectly made for the overseas.

Best wishes,
David

Reactions: TESLA760

thayerst

Horology Curious
3/5/22
Thanks David, Trusty Time told me I could buy the straps separately but this is only for the chrono.....I guess my next question is around the quality of the actual replica for the VC Overseas. How does it compare with some of the others? I've narrowed it down to PP Aquanuaut, AP RO or VC Overseas. Leaning toward the VC Overseas if I can change the straps in and out quickly and easily and can get a good copy replica.

Does anyone have an opinion here? Am I better off going for the more popular Aquanaut or RO if wanting something that looks and feels very close to genuine?

replicaX

Known Member
27/12/16
I have a BP Overseas 47040. Its interchangeable bracelet system is clunky and finicky. It takes a lot of fiddling to take the bracelet off.

Reactions: freediver

David719

Known Member
2/8/21
Thanks David, Trusty Time told me I could buy the straps separately but this is only for the chrono.....I guess my next question is around the quality of the actual replica for the VC Overseas. How does it compare with some of the others? I've narrowed it down to PP Aquanuaut, AP RO or VC Overseas. Leaning toward the VC Overseas if I can change the straps in and out quickly and easily and can get a good copy replica.

Does anyone have an opinion here? Am I better off going for the more popular Aquanaut or RO if wanting something that looks and feels very close to genuine?

ZF Aquanaut and ZF 15500 royal oak is really good in terms of wear, I cannot speak on behalf of the VC from ZF as I never owned 4500v from ZF specifically. I suggest checking out the ZF 4500v forum as people are talking about it right now as stock is being received. All are from the ZF factory so they cannot be off that much?

Best of luck,
David

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard

Sounds like you have some reading to do. There's plenty of information on all of these models from different factories if you take the time to read it.