• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watch-international

elim

Horology Curious
26/12/10
Anyone ever deal with watch-international?They have a Anonimo I am wanting to buy.They claim that they have ETA movements but I don't know enough to tell.

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
I would not go along with a non-trusted dealer buying a stated swiss ETA rep.
Try emailing some of our TD-s, if this version really exists, they will get it to you.
Silix, Angus from Puretime or Lay from Replicamake are pretty good at this.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
elim, as karesz already said: As a noob I'd stick with our trusted dealers. If they can't get a watch, the probability is 99.5% that it has not been replicated.

Also kindly read the FAQs here. They will not only help you to learn more about movements, but also most of the newbie questions are covered there.

achyx

3/9/10
watch-international is fine.

its trusted over at RWG and RWG2, Mary is an excellent dealer and i have dealt with her numerous times!

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
Don't order off her site, email her directly with a pic of the watch you want and state which movement you desire. Mention you are from the forum and get better pricing. She will email you back with a price and if u want it you tell her and pay and then she sends you qc pics. She hand picks all the watches after you pay. Mary is top notch and will not dissapoint. She's really good at sourcing hard to find and discontinued models.

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Don't order off her site, email her directly with a pic of the watch you want and state which movement you desire. Mention you are from the forum and get better pricing. She will email you back with a price and if u want it you tell her and pay and then she sends you qc pics. She hand picks all the watches after you pay. Mary is top notch and will not dissapoint. She's really good at sourcing hard to find and discontinued models.

You should not have any issues with Mary. She's OK!

You can find her section over at RWG(Another great discussion board.) -----------> http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I've worked with Mary at W-I as have many many others. I trust her as much or more than our Trusted Dealers. Excellent communication, she takes the time to source special requests, and has done great by me. Recently ordered a couple dials from her.

+1 for Mary/Watch-International

1kenny1kenny1

Renowned Member
4/6/10
I've worked with Mary at W-I as have many many others. I trust her as much or more than our Trusted Dealers. Excellent communication, she takes the time to source special requests, and has done great by me. Recently ordered a couple dials from her.

+1 for Mary/Watch-International

I bet that you ordered DSSD dials :whistle:

Yes Mary is excellent dealer, and I think she is qualified to get SWISS ETA, she is one of the dealers that know the differences between Swiss and Clone.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I bet that you ordered DSSD dials :whistle:

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Good question. Better than WatchEden, who by the way is really annoying me. They're like the K-Mart of watch dealers, and I'm tired of a lot of the crap watches they've been posting on the forum. As "big" as they are, you'd think they would class up the joint by promoting the best of the best, rather than the stinkiest of the poop.

angry-kid.jpg

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
I do not know Mary and watchinternational, but being a member on RWI and spending some time with reps taught me something:
Always stick to TD-s if your a "noob" or you get burned quite easily.
edit: not that it would be the case with her, but if anything goes wrong or something is not what you thought of before (since being a newbie you do not know some standard things that work well) then who do you contact? But just my .02 cents....

What should be done in order to get watchinternational in the probation status? I would love to deal with Mary but do not even know her site... :shame:

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
I guess it would be up to Col to get Mary on here (or not) - she's already so busy I'm not sure she could cope with RWI as well! lol

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
Yeah, I've dealt with Ron and Mary...Both great people! I've never ordered watches/dials etc... just straps and they have a nice leather roll that I love...

Do they do reps? I didn't even talk to them about that!

Thanks,

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I guess from now on I'll let all the smart people come up with suggestions.

elim

Horology Curious
26/12/10
I just made a order with her so I will let you know how it turns out.