• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPDATES

52degrees

Vendor (Watch Repair UK)
Vendor (Watch Repair)
8/3/20
UK
Hi everyone,

Im going to be making a few changes to the way im working. the first thing is I'm crap at checking in on this forum and I need to be better, Im missing things that im tagged in and im sorry for that. I will be ensuring from now on that I check in on this forum a little more regularly. However the best way to get hold of me is always going to be via email.

Emails. I do respond to emails that are legible and requesting me to carry out work that I actually do - I am going to make what I do and dont do clearer. I get a fair few emails asking me for advice on what rep to buy, I literally do not have the time to respond to these, nor do I actually have the knowledge on this even if I did want to respond. I am going to be updating my page soon to make this all clearer.

Hopefully everything can run a little more efficiently from my POV if I make these few little changes.

Thanks again and I appreciate everyone that either currently has a watch with me or has used my services in the past.

Cheers

Reactions: watchoself

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
Hi mate could you PM me your gmail when you get a sec (tried repairman and PMs are playing up). Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
No idea why I couldn’t see (mobile) but sorted and emailed

Sent from my iPhone using RWI