• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone heard of this site? Why are the watches so cheap?

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Whats the deal with this site? Aside from it being a scam, could anything else be going on here, to where these watches are actually as described/priced?

http://www.watch-network.net/

FatMatt

30/6/10
WOW!! Those prices are crazy. Something doesn't seem quite right does it?!?

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
I know, and they are 1st page google hit for "rolex deep sea", so it wasn't like I traveled far off the beaten path finding them.

Meiso

Known Member
2/9/10
+1

Don't even think about giving them your money or CC info.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
Tempted to swipe my boss's CC from the locker room at work, order a watch from these clowns, and have it shipped "Ultra Deluxe First Class Platinum Air Service" (for an additional $500).

Meh, don't listen to me...pissy day.

;)

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
A quick google of their website

I didn't look into it that much. Nah.. :whistle:

Truth is, I got lazy, and posted it here for you guys to do the work!

I guess the old saying is still valid... If it's too good to be true, then it was probably posted on RWI.

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
From Email:

My Good Firend

Thank you so much for your inquiries and to inform you that we cannot accept paypal
for some time

Western Union or Wire Transfer gets your goods fast..............

'nuff said there!

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
heh, loved the part of the good friend.
Anybody giving me money for nothing certainly is a very good friend...

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
Just for a minute, pretend those prices were for next day air shipped genuine watches. No, don't do it to yourself, it's too cruel. :facepalm:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If it's too good to be true . . . . .

Col.

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
I wouldn't try buying from them at the moment, their payment system doesn't seem to be working. I ordered a Yachtmaster gold from them (great price @ only $11,160) but tried with all my 4 different credit cards without being able to finalise the check-out. (Yes, I'm not stupid, there's plenty of money on all cards and I double checked that I entered the correct numbers, names, expiry dates and the CVV-codes on all cards. What more could I do?) Strange. Maybe it's a problem with my computer? If I post all the card data in this thread could someone else give it a try?