• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unable to Complete Payment Checkout

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22
A few months ago, I purchased a Clean Factory Rolex Daytona from Ryan at InTime with no issues. I tried to purchase a Clean Factory GMT Rolex earlier today from InTime, but their site went down during checkout. I tried to log back in, but surprisingly the site says my account has been suspended. I waited several hours, tried to log back into the site, and now there’s a message about their server undergoing upgrading…..so, I went to JTime to purchase the GMT Rolex, did the checkout, then I receive an email with payment instructions for bank wire, Western Union, or Bitcoin…none of which I’m familiar with (nor feel comfortable using), so now I decide to try purchasing the GMT Rolex through ChazingTime08, but an error message comes up at the last step the credit card check out. Plan A, B, and C have all failed.

Ok, I’m not sure if this is a conspiracy, lol.

John Williams

2/8/22
A few months ago, I purchased a Clean Factory Rolex Daytona from Ryan at InTime with no issues. I tried to purchase a Clean Factory GMT Rolex earlier today from InTime, but their site went down during checkout. I tried to log back in, but surprisingly the site says my account has been suspended. I waited several hours, tried to log back into the site, and now there’s a message about their server undergoing upgrading…..so, I went to JTime to purchase the GMT Rolex, did the checkout, then I receive an email with payment instructions for bank wire, Western Union, or Bitcoin…none of which I’m familiar with (nor feel comfortable using), so now I decide to try purchasing the GMT Rolex through ChazingTime08, but an error message comes up at the last step the credit card check out. Plan A, B, and C have all failed.

Ok, I’m not sure if this is a conspiracy, lol.

Email Ryan to let him know the site isn't working 100%. Then you ask why the account no longer works. At Ryan and Li you can pay via PayPal. Please write an email or WhatsApp beforehand!

Did you order from Ryan's 06 site or the old one? 05 is definitely not available.

Kind regards! 👍🏻

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Email Ryan to let him know the site isn't working 100%. Then you ask why the account no longer works. At Ryan and Li you can pay via PayPal. Please write an email or WhatsApp beforehand!

Did you order from Ryan's 06 site or the old one? 05 is definitely not available.

Kind regards! 👍🏻
Thank you Mr. Williams for the info. I was using the InTime06 site. I just checked it again on my side, and the site just has a white screen. I also sent Ryan an email several hours ago as well, but haven’t received a response.

In the meantime, Li from JTime emailed me, and is suggesting that I use Wise.com for the payment. I haven’t purchased anything from JTime before since InTime has always been my go-to for replica watches. JTime reviews seem to be decent, so I’m willing to give them a try. My main concern is to go with the least convoluted payment as possible. I understand that the payment process tends to be abstract, multilayered, and convoluted due to the nature of replica watches not being completely legal, and while trying to prevent the transaction from turning into a banking nightmare on my side.

Mazzantini

Horology Curious
30/1/16
I know there will be no problems with Ryan but I have been having problems paying with Visa for two days, once I had to reorder and it went well, has it happened to you recently? It is from the web friend Rothen Watch.

dogrough

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/12
I don't even know which site to trust!!, evan ryan warns us about scam sites & they all start with intime!!. What email address do i use to contact Ryan as all of them i get
scam warnings!! ... just about to give up

Mazzantini

Horology Curious
30/1/16
Thanks, i will try that one.
I have placed half a dozen orders with him and they have always been positive results, and very friendly throughout. I made a mistake and had to order again. The communication is top notch. (y)

dogrough

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/12
I have placed half a dozen orders with him and they have always been positive results, and very friendly throughout. I made a mistake and had to order again. The communication is top notch. (y)
I have sent him two messages so far, both undelivered & come straight back!. always something dodgy going on!. If i threw a winning lottery ticket in the air it would come back down a bloody summons!!

Reactions: Mazzantini