• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK Rolex SUPERCLONES SUPPLIER NEEDED

mj0bs

Horology Curious
4/3/20
Any U.K. suppliers who deal with superclones or higher please message me, looking to purchase models such as datejust and submariner.

Sent from the RWI App

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You'll find that it's you who has to do the messaging - you'll be lucky to get TDs chasing you for business, they're generally kept busy dealing with customers. Do your research (especially to identify what qualifies as a superclone or higher), find the watch(es) you're interested in buying, check the TD (Trusted Dealers) section of the forum and go from there.

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
OP. You were asking about 1:1 AP’s too. If you want 1:1 you need to go to an AP boutique like legend recommends.

I assume you also want 1:1 Rolex too? Those will be found at the Rolex dealers.

If you are looking for AP and Rolex that are excellent copies but not 1:1 then you have come to the right place. Do some reading and research for a couple hours every night for a week or so and you will gain a vast amount of knowledge that will help you make your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
And help make less threads like this one. 1:1 reps can be found in the same place as winged unicorns and monstrous ogres.

I did see a 1:1 rep strapped to a flying pigs leg too!!

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Well unless you show a pic, I’ll rather just believe in the flying pigs if you don’t mind?
They’re just a lot more credible :hehehe:

giphy.gif

Reactions: legend

FoxWilde

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/18
Buy a superfranken or something...

Rezorios

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/2/21
I have never understood the urge of some people who live by the principle - ,,fake it until you make" to buy replicas of expensive items. Don't you think that there is enough fakeness in this world already? Ok, I should stop being so philosophical :). My point is that you can actually afford good watches and not pay too much for them. This list of best swiss watches under 500 for example. I myself wear a watch from that list and couldn't be happier about how it looks and runs. Expensive watches are also great but one shouldn't sell a kidney in order to get one.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I have never understood the urge of some people who live by the principle - ,,fake it until you make" to buy replicas of expensive items. Don't you think that there is enough fakeness in this world already? Ok, I should stop being so philosophical :). My point is that you can actually afford good watches and not pay too much for them. This list of best swiss watches under 500 for example. I myself wear a watch from that list and couldn't be happier about how it looks and runs. Expensive watches are also great but one shouldn't sell a kidney in order to get one.

So you’ve joined a replica watch forum just to comment that you can’t understand why people buy them. You must be bored!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Dammit I should have heeded your advice earlier. Thrown in a lung for the full rose gold version too.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Allure

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I have never understood the urge of some people who live by the principle - ,,fake it until you make" to buy replicas of expensive items.
Some people like having the nice things without paying the stupid inflated prices. Some people don't want the dubious privilege of being allowed on a waiting list for literally years, for a watch they're never going to be deemed worthy to own, thanks to the whims of an AD. And plenty of other, similar "I'm not doing this because I'm too poor to do it any other way" reasons.

Reactions: Robert Harwood

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Any U.K. suppliers who deal with superclones or higher please message me, looking to purchase models such as datejust and submariner.

Sent from the RWI App

Assuming its for resale?

talking about grades is nonsense, this is not used in china where they are made.

"clone grade" Superclones" "triple A" ... its all nonsense made up by the seller and their own judgement

i see sellers on Facebook quoting "superclone submariner" but there are four or five factories making high quality Subs each with their own inaccuracies, so how is one said to be a "superclone" then what does that make the one slightly better? superduper clone? they have too many variants to be put into 1 category.

Guys on here have so much knowledge and what some people would call a Superclone these guys here could spot a dozen flaws

Buying from the UK will be much higher anyway, just buy from China

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20

My browser doesn't even allow me to reach the link that is shared. I suppose this is a scam or similar. I will be reporting it, but please don't click guys

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
My browser doesn't even allow me to reach the link that is shared. I suppose this is a scam or similar. I will be reporting it, but please don't click guys

It’s spam the guy dropped it here and hasn’t been back since