• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK Crystals Purchase - A1 Transaction

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I bought 2 deep crystals direct from Xing (Patrick) a few weeks ago - $50 each and free (and fast) shipping to the UK. A stress free transaction with a nice guy.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
ditto Andy's purchase.... only yesterday so they not here yet....... Patrick a nice guy to deal with and Wise payment

alexeh

Horology Curious
16/2/23
New Zealand
I bought 2 deep crystals direct from Xing (Patrick) a few weeks ago - $50 each and free (and fast) shipping to the UK. A stress free transaction with a nice guy.
Did they give you tracking? I paid them using Wise over a week ago and no replies since.

xing_david

Known Member
Supporting Vendor
14/3/23
California
If you are in the USA feel free to msg me. Patrick is shipping from China and usually ships to customers in Asia. I have everything stocked and ship 2 day USPS.

Goblue416

Looking Around
5/5/23
Nashville
If you are in the USA feel free to msg me. Patrick is shipping from China and usually ships to customers in Asia. I have everything stocked and ship 2 day USPS.
Thanks. Yea I’m looking to have it shipped to china so they can swap it out before sending me the watch.

Any idea how I can get in touch with Patrick? I’ve sent him some messages through whatsapp and PM’s here but he’s never replied back.

xing_david

Known Member
Supporting Vendor
14/3/23
California
He has been very busy with new product design. I'm here if you need anything.

Last edited:

WindJonah

Known Member
29/11/15
Received my deep crystal from @xingpatrick at couple of days ago. Very smooth transaction via WhatsApp and Wise. I received QC image after about a week and the crystal arrived in UK 6 days after that. It was very well packaged and in perfect condition.

Crystal itself is amazing. The difference it makes to CF V3 white dial Daytona is remarkable. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade.