• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

proper response when asked where watch was purchased from?

Saras

3/9/10
Hello,

What is the preferred response when asked "who/where did I get the watch from?". I've had a few people pm or post & although I remember not knowing my way around I still learned. I fell inclined to say "any trusted dealer" unless it's a dealer specific model. Should I be more helpful? I'm still a tiny bit paranoid also I want to help others & support the scene but still want to keep things underground.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
As far as the forum, go for it. We are all already here with nothing to hide. Use your gut feeling as far as telling your friends. People you are not sure about, don't.

MMA

5/10/10
Whats the problem? Just tell em where you got it.

I only use one deale - josh - not trusted here but i always list it in my sales...

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Not enough people remember to mention where they got their watch from- sharing is the only way this forum works to help its members.

HPoirot

31/3/11
If asked by a fellow rep collector, i'll reveal the dealer and give a link to where i bought it from.

If asked by anyone else, i always say it was a pre owned piece from someone else.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Name the dealers you can recommend for any reason, as well as the ones you can't.
Ultimately we are all here to help each other get better deals on better reps and have better overall experiences. We can't do that if you don't share your experiences and what you've learned along the way.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Yup, do not reveal to stranger where you got yr rep. He might happen to be a cop.

D

d4m.test

thanks for the responses everyone, I will now help all who asks and refrain from thinking that one of them might be Biver...I would love to chat with the real Biver someday.