• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor BB 58 bracelet

foxoulhs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/21
Greece
Hello everyone, im looking for a replacement bracelet for my BB.. i have some issues with the clasp of the stock.. the ceramic ball bearing dont secure well the clasp and opens easy.. also feel cheap
i wang to ask if anyone had try the forstner model O for Tudor.. i can find any videos or posts on web I know the strapcode make good bracelet for this but also the clasp feel cheap
Any advice or thoughts??

Reactions: Shanostyle

Flavous1979

27/8/19
Hello everyone, im looking for a replacement bracelet for my BB.. i have some issues with the clasp of the stock.. the ceramic ball bearing dont secure well the clasp and opens easy.. also feel cheap
i wang to ask if anyone had try the forstner model O for Tudor.. i can find any videos or posts on web I know the strapcode make good bracelet for this but also the clasp feel cheap
Any advice or thoughts??

My clasp crapped out too. I kept the endlinks and just swapped with a Tudor bracelet/ clasp from Raffles. No more rivets and the older pressed clasp actually looks great on the BB58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxoulhs

12/4/21
Greece
Okk Can you upload any picture here??
and how is the feel vs the stock Zf bracelet?

Flavous1979

27/8/19

452d2a08ebc1eee7f40cb3c614267689.jpg

Flavous1979

27/8/19

The feel is fine; just understand that this is a pressed clasp; so it’s going to have an “aged” feel to it, but with the style of watch; I think it works great. And like I mentioned; I’m using the endlinks that came with the watch; so that fit remains perfect.

Veliki Kupus

11/9/19
I’ve actually replaced my BB58 bracelet with an Uncle Seiko presidential.

I wasn’t a fan of the rivets and also appreciated the presidential look of the US bracelet.

Overall, the US feels great, is a little more “sturdy” than the stock ZF bracelet and is comfortable.

The only con is that it was a little difficult to install given it wasn’t a perfect fit but I managed to force its way in there without too much of a struggle.

Reactions: Elfriede