• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

xxxxxxxwatch.com - PAM288 Radiomir Chrono

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Re: bigbigwatch.com - PAM288 Radiomir Chrono

Fakey might be able to tell you. He's personally tested most of those scam sites, I believe.

zdraste_vam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/09

email sent to peter. lets see if he still has it

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07

Man I went round and round with this guy back on RWG. Always stick with the trusted dealers.

zdraste_vam

16/4/09

ordered from peter today. would post pics once recive it

zdraste_vam

16/4/09

I received the watch from Peter and it looks awesome. Communication and transaction with Peter was extremely good.

I have one question; the crystal has a noticeable blue tint that makes the dial look dark grey rather than black. Is that an indication of good or bad AR?

I ordered a croc strap from strap culture, as soon as I received it I would post some pics of the combination.

cheers

houndoggie

16/11/08

Good pick up...I've just ordered a 27/22 Slate grey croc from strap works for it.. The blue tint is just the way the rep lume looks. Better to have it redone or removed.

Here is my 288 on a panatime 26mm gen croc:

50e9e0de.jpg

d1b0df27.jpg

Chapps

Horology Curious
29/6/09
Houndoggie, where did you get your PAM288 from? Looks very nice. Not also BigBigWatch? (so confusing when the 'scam' dealers also give good service and reps ... but that's the way it goes).

Love that watch.

Cloudhopper

7/6/09
As far as i understand nobody here has ordered from bigbigwatch as they aren't trusted dealer on here and are marked as a Scam Site.

The watch discussed here has been ordered from watchstation, see link from LOS above. Watchstation is a trusted dealer on this website.

Stick with the trusted dealers, dealers on the scam list are there for a reason.