• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time 2021 CNY Pre-Order Discount

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16

Trusty Time wishes all a Happy 2021 Chinese New Year!

With the recent raids on some major factories, most factories have already closed for the Chinese New Year this year. Some shipping routes will still continue until the end of the month.

Trusty Time will still be operational, 24/7 365 days a year as usual throughout the entire holiday period. Orders will still be processed and arranged as soon as factories resume work.

Get 7% additional discount for pre-orders through the Chinese New Year with coupon code " TTCNY2021 ".

*Valid till 28 February 2021

**Not valid for promotional items or with other promotion codes.

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Hi Andrew,

Do you still get the 5% Bitcoin discount if you use the CNY 7% Discount?

astari

Looking Around
18/2/21
Dang! I just placed an order last night and I did not see this post!

Chloey

Looking Around
18/6/21
How can I purchase a coupon? It's just that usually discounts/coupons are given for large purchases and then not in all stores. For example, I really wanted to have a 20 percent coupon on Lavazza, but I couldn't get it for a long time. As it turned out, if I had found DontPayFull earlier, I would have been able to get a discount on my favorite coffee much faster. Just past the fact that I love coffee madly, I love to have discounts in various stores. So, I'm wondering how I can get a coupon here.