• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tribute to 1931 Reverso review

theSubterfuge

Known Member
2/9/17
i mighta missed this, but how does the japanese quartz version of this compare to the PT version?

dannyjb3

Known Member
14/7/17
Besides the hands, what are the differences beseem the European and North American versions?

jlcgeologist

Known Member
21/10/17
Malaysia
Besides the hands, what are the differences beseem the European and North American versions?

I believe the only difference are the hands and the fact that the US version usually comes with a Casa Fagliano cordovan strap instead of the Croc that comes with the EU version. Furthermore the Gen US version is limited edition, so it is rarer to those who know about it. I prefer the EU version to be honest, looks like it fits in well with the overall look of the watch but I would be happy with either one seeing the fact that they are quite hard to find now!

dannyjb3

Known Member
14/7/17
I believe the only difference are the hands and the fact that the US version usually comes with a Casa Fagliano cordovan strap instead of the Croc that comes with the EU version. Furthermore the Gen US version is limited edition, so it is rarer to those who know about it. I prefer the EU version to be honest, looks like it fits in well with the overall look of the watch but I would be happy with either one seeing the fact that they are quite hard to find now!

See I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I was watching some YouTube videos about the reverso types and stumbled across a side by side pic of the two Gens and it looks like the north American version is shorter and wider? Is it just me?
a6d0d28bfb3bac5ba18cd0030d253810.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
They are sane size - the difference is hands and Typeface of Reverso writing on the dial. EU is serif (flat font). US is San serif

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Feel quite silly asking but does anyone know or has changed he battery of this watch? I have tried and failed miserably, managed to dissemble parts I shouldn’t have... had to send to a watch smith to sort out... battery has run out again and would like to know how to change it myself... anyone willing to walk me through?

dannyjb3

Known Member
14/7/17
Hey so I know puretime made the best reverso, but they don't make it anymore. Does anyone know where I could get the next best European model? Does Hont make it just as good?

lachi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/6/15
Hallo dears,
Please help me !
On the left there my qc pic of puretime of 1931, on the right gen. Why letter "a" on "bar" is wrong and look like "e" ?
I stopped my shippment, please your opinions.. thank u!
33cfb644125dc9c9ac82afb2e160063a.jpg

Inviato dal mio moto g(6) play utilizzando Tapatalk

ipreferomega

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/16
Would anyone be interested in selling me theirs? They are no longer available new. Let me know :)

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
So sad this isn’t available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jzd2960

Looking Around
7/9/23
Been searching everywhere for a while now.... is anyone willing to sell? :)

27/9/16
I have one quartz that is even cheaper I think wit hLondon engraved interested in this too, such an easy rep to make imo