• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TRIANGLE SHIPPING EXPLAINED

27/9/16
Hello

I'm talking to a chinese "dealer" on wechat about some leather goods, but she doesn't seem to get triangle shipping. Is this something that can be explained to them? Like is it a service they can get or do they need to get a connection in the "triangle" country?

Bought fake leather stuff before that got confiscated so trying to be carefull.

Any input would be nice thank you,

I'm from western europe

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
would like to know it as well. I have the same problem my chinese dealer could ship my order but were confused when I asked about triangular shipping.

Is any Chinese member here who could explain it in chinese?

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Explain it to them in English - that in order to avoid Customs in your country you want it shipped through a country in the EU that doesn't have Customs problems.

But it's safe to say if they don't know what Triangle Shipping means they don't know what it is, and therefore don't offer this shipping option.

27/9/16
Explain it to them in English - that in order to avoid Customs in your country you want it shipped through a country in the EU that doesn't have Customs problems.

But it's safe to say if they don't know what Triangle Shipping means they don't know what it is, and therefore don't offer this shipping option.

Would DHL be a solid choice for shipping, over like an EMS?

27/9/16

They are using a tabao agent shipper, if I'm understanding that right. Don't know how communication with those people will go

Nakarita

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
Hello

I'm talking to a chinese "dealer" on wechat about some leather goods, but she doesn't seem to get triangle shipping. Is this something that can be explained to them? Like is it a service they can get or do they need to get a connection in the "triangle" country?

Bought fake leather stuff before that got confiscated so trying to be carefull.

Any input would be nice thank you,

I'm from western europe

Did you manage to buy and get what you wanted delivered safely?
I am also interested. Delivery in Germany.

27/9/16
Did you manage to buy and get what you wanted delivered safely?
I am also interested. Delivery in Germany.

It got shipped in two packages, one get through, one didn't... the bigger one with more obscure logo's didn' get through and got destroyed

Nakarita

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
What was the delivery method used?
A bag TD I know mentioned the package takes 3 "re-routes", not sure if that is the equivalent of triangle. She didn't know the term "triangle shipment".

27/9/16
What was the delivery method used?
A bag TD I know mentioned the package takes 3 "re-routes", not sure if that is the equivalent of triangle. She didn't know the term "triangle shipment".

Pm me about it? Interested in the seller

cool1o

Known Member
11/10/20
Germany
Ask them if they could ship via 4PX Express.
All my packages that were sent by 4PX to this date (around 20-25 packages) were sent by 4PX to a 4PX location in france then to a 4PX location in my country and THEN shipped to me.
Don't quote me on that though - could be that my shipping agents needed to manually say that to 4PX but that could be the easiest way if your seller is open to try.

27/9/16
Ask them if they could ship via 4PX Express.
All my packages that were sent by 4PX to this date (around 20-25 packages) were sent by 4PX to a 4PX location in france then to a 4PX location in my country and THEN shipped to me.
Don't quote me on that though - could be that my shipping agents needed to manually say that to 4PX but that could be the easiest way if your seller is open to try.

Sometimes, if I had triangle shipping watches.. it was from germany tow here I'm from... so maybe Germany is just less tricky to get into?

cool1o

Known Member
11/10/20
Germany
Sometimes, if I had triangle shipping watches.. it was from germany tow here I'm from... so maybe Germany is just less tricky to get into?

To be fair I’d say that it was more luck than anything else. Germany has horrible customs, really strict and check way too much packages. There are some ways to circumvent that but after all it’s most likely the hardest EU country to get fakes in

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

27/9/16
To be fair I’d say that it was more luck than anything else. Germany has horrible customs, really strict and check way too much packages. There are some ways to circumvent that but after all it’s most likely the hardest EU country to get fakes in

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm from Belgium, some TD's don't even ship here lol

MindOverMoney

Horology Curious
22/11/20
My Last Order was sent with 4px from HK to belgium and then to the Final Destination in EU. Guess I got Lucky when I read that :eek:

halfyan

Horology Curious
20/9/19
Use a Agent and everything is fine...
There you can choose your shipping method,
You can choose how should be the packing, ...
For example wegobuy

Dear regards, halfyan