• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Transaction with Truetime

TRad_93

Looking Around
7/10/21
Newbie in RWI and I’m grateful and thankful for this site with all the helpful information. After much research I placed first order of two rolex watches from Lucy. Replies to emails during the order process was swift. It took 2 1/2 months with lag in communication after I sent the the payment. The first watch had issues with LEC (off centered). Lucy said she can’t send hi-res pics due to her account limitation in gmail. The other watch was perfect! I placed my 2nd order of two watches.
Ordered: 1/14/22
Paid: 1/15/22
Received QC pics in Feb. There were lots of issues on the watch and it doesn’t look like it’s a VSF. I’ve been sending emails to check status on my order since March with no reply. I know she’s busy - I’ll post an update when I hear from her.

TRad_93

Looking Around
7/10/21
Update:
Finally received a reply from Lucy a few hours after my post on 4/11, which i responded to right away. Received additional close-up pics for QC, I was told that the issues I have are from factory and nothing can be done. Waiting for response from Lucy on shipment date.

Communication timeline:

1/14/22 - second order of 2 watches placed
1/15/22 -Full payment sent
2/11/22 - Emailed Lucy to check status of order
2/21/22 - Received response
2/22/22 - Received QC pics
2/23/22 - Provided QC feedback, wrong bracelet on one of my order, SS instead of rubber, plus other issues
2/28/22 - Received response from Lucy
3/17/22 - Emailed Lucy to check status of order
4/2/22 - No response for several weeks, sent another email
4/11/22 - Still no response, sent another follow up email
4/11/22 - Received response from Lucy with close up pics. Emailed with my concerns.
4/14/22 - No response - sent follow up email
4/25/22 - still no response, sent another email.

TRad_93

Looking Around
7/10/21
Update:

After patiently waiting for 5 months, I finally received my order on 6/3. It's disappointing because the DJ has a long scratch on the dial, and the crown is very rough to touch. I emailed Lucy on 6/3 to provide feedback on my order and still waiting for a response. I just want to share my experience.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
Can you post a picture? Lucy is usually excellent with qc. I would love to see this scratch you are talking about...