• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Tootall Strap Review ~New Brown Leather on 005~ by: D4M

daytona4me

Capofamiglia
Staff member
Administrator
4/3/06
As promised I am delivering my review and photos of my 2nd strap purchase with Tootall.

I am very satisfied with this strap. When it is bent around your wrist it lightens up in color only to return to it's slightly darker shade as it sits on my wrist for a couple minutes. It is an extremely high quality leather and will be very durable. I have been wanting a brown leather strap like this for a long time. I think it could be one of Tootalls best sellers along with his A2 strapless.

THERE IS NOT 1 SIGN OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ON THIS STRAP, IT IS OBVIOUSLY 100% HAND MADE, HAND STITCHED WITH NO MECHANICAL DEVICE AIDING IN IT'S PROCESS. THIS IS TRULY A 100% HAND MADE STRAP!

Thanks for your meticulous craftsmanship Tootall.. I appreciate it!

To anyone desiring a hand made strap, you should order one of these today.. you will not be disappointed!

005tootall003.jpg

005tootall005.jpg

005tootall001.jpg

005tootall002.jpg

005tootall010.jpg

005tootall011.jpg

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
Great leather! I used to keep my Fiddy on the same type.

PAM127_TooTall5298.jpg

PAM127_TooTall5297.jpg

daytona4me

Capofamiglia
Staff member
Administrator
4/3/06
Mine is the new leather JB,, yours is the old leather.. which makes mine better than yours.... haha! :lol: I'm the man! 8)

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
daytona4me said:
Mine is the new leather JB,, yours is the old leather.. which makes mine better than yours.... haha! :lol: I'm the man! 8)

You're a man!?! :shock:

All this time and I never knew!

tootall

Trusted Dealer
2/5/06
Thank you so much for the review. I am glad you love the strap. :)

That new brown leather is one of my favorites. It is very versitile, in that it can be conditioned and get darker, or you scratch it and it gets lighter, etc. A ton of great ideas with that leather. Or heck just leave it as is. :)