• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Tootall A2 on Panerai 127 mini review with pics.

wobbler

8/7/09
Today I received my tootall A2 strap from Theyo and I am doing a small review about the strap.

Communications with Theyo was very good, I described exactly what I needed and Theyo was very happy to oblige. Quick comms and no language problems at all.

The total cost of the strap was $99.50, this is a very good price for this strap in my opinion.

The strap itself is extremely comfortable and the keeper sits nice and tight and doesn't wobble around at all, which is absolutely perfect.

Anyway here are a few pictures please excuse the dust on the watch face I am no expert and have a reasonably crap camera.

tootala21.jpg

tootala22.jpg

tootala23.jpg

tootall

Trusted Dealer
2/5/06
I appreciate the kind words. Thanks for being such a great customer!

levelmanroger

1/10/08
Tootall is just an awesome strap maker and a great guy to deal with.
Enjoy wearing it as I enjoy the ones he's made me.

wobbler

8/7/09
Cheers guys! :D

It's wearing really well, already had a few compliments on it.