• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tool/parts Dealer of the Year

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We can't forget our tool, parts and lume dealers can we? An award for the guys who keep your Pams glowing and sell you the tools you need to complete your hobby. Some of these guys may also be modders. In this poll you are voting for their parts supplies. Modder/watchmaker of the year is another thread.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Close call between WB for my first set of tools, awesome discounts and great bloke, and then W@tchlume for my first set of lumeing kit which is also awesome.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Each of my transactions with Watch Bitz was top notch: good value, good communication. I will buy from them again when I need more tools, etc.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Done.
happy-096.gif

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
About to head out and see Alan now - the guy is a champion! All too happy to help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Congratulations to Watch Bitz, maybe I should give a try :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congrats Watch Bitz !!
Deserved award

offshore

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
17/3/06
Well,thanks to everyone who voted, it is great to see the hard work is recognised.
It doesn't mean we will drop our service levels however, just sets a new benchmark to beat.
We will be off to investigate what the latest offerings are in the next month or two, and hope to bring more new and special items for your endorsement.
Thanks guys, its a pleasure to work with the group.
Offshore.
Watch Bitz
www.watchbitz.com.au