• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie Looking For a GMT Master II - Help needed !!

jammake

Horology Curious
12/9/12
HI There

I'm currently looking for a GMTMaster II Black Face & Bezel or Batman.

I want to get the closest to life model. I have seen a number of models i.e. v2 Noob etc. Just unsure whether this is the best out there at the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

J

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Noob V2 is the closest and a great rep. There will always be the instant tells of the incorrect handstack and the rehaut engraving but all in all a very good quality rep. Only true rolex fans and people here will be able to spot those inaccuracies

marchar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/15
Noob V2 is the closest and a great rep. There will always be the instant tells of the incorrect handstack and the rehaut engraving but all in all a very good quality rep. Only true rolex fans and people here will be able to spot those inaccuracies

Hi Ryan,

is the Noob V5 still a good rep?

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
The noob v5 submariner? Noob v6 sub is now readily available and is a very solid rep, the best available for a ceramic submariner without modding or using gen parts (Franken). Currently gmt master 2 noob v2 is the most up to date and accurate model: these are 2 different styles of rolex watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intrepidelas

Looking Around
13/1/16
Sorry to piggyback but I cannot post a thread and I need some help.

i have a Submariner but it's not GMT II. Regardless it looks perfect (Bought from Hong Kong for like 60 AUD which was nice). However the only problem with it is that the triangle on the north bezel (under the dot) is misaligned. Is there any way I can fix it to look original? It's just too big at the moment and needs slight removal.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Sorry to piggyback but I cannot post a thread and I need some help.

i have a Submariner but it's not GMT II. Regardless it looks perfect (Bought from Hong Kong for like 60 AUD which was nice). However the only problem with it is that the triangle on the north bezel (under the dot) is misaligned. Is there any way I can fix it to look original? It's just too big at the moment and needs slight removal.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/137277-Multiple-Accounts

Cioppi

Looking Around
27/12/16
Good morning, where I can buy on line A replica rolex without taking disappointments? Thank you