• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam127 replacement crystal

yaderhey

Horology Curious
14/8/13
Well, I had my Pam 127 Fiddy for less than a week when I dropped it and the glass cracked in half. Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find a replacement? I see them on eBay, but at $180, that costs just slightly more than I paid for the watch.

And can a jewelry store replace this?

Apologies for the dumb questions. I'm pretty new at this.

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
Uh oh....you won't find a cheap replacement glass for a Fiddy....I don't think your local jewelry store will have a fiddy crystal....

your best bet would be trying to source one from a TD but that won't be cheap too plus it'd be hard if not impossible to source since Fiddy is in short supply as such.

MoreCowBell

5/9/13
Try asking a TD.

Jackson Tse perhaps?

Or try looking around on one of the homage forums..maybe m2m sale or TD there?

yaderhey

Horology Curious
14/8/13
Thanks for the tips. I did ask Tswatch, the dealer I bought it from. They didn't have it. Looking at Jackson tse, I see these are homage watches, not replicas. Assuming they're the identical watches, excerpt without the name, right?

Again, please pardon my ignorance. Pretty new at this.

And if I fail at this repair, who wants to buy a cracked Fiddy for cheap?

marcogumbo

14/8/13
do some searches on all 3 forums, RWI, RG and RWG and Google, "WSO and DSN Fiddy Crystal" Some big quality control issues on the crystals right now, but maybe you'll get lucky.