• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

This is my Third Watch, from Daniel

BigPhil22

Looking Around
10/3/21
This is my third watch from dealer clocks, Daniel has been superb, quick response to any questions i have had, watches are all excellent clones, virtuall impossible to tell from the real watch.
All pictures sent of the watches for your aproval, Once posted delivery about 9 days, no problem the receiving them through the post ( Royal Mail )
Highly recommend this website.
phil M

Dublin Mick

Horology Curious
14/9/20
I have a NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. Bought €400 watch, everything was fine for a couple of weeks and after that the mechanism was faulty making ridiculous noise every time something moved inside (automatic Hublot replica). Contacted Daniel and was told to go to my "local watchmaker" to get the watch serviced. Impossible as nobody wanted to touch them when they saw it is a replica. Well wasted €400 and no customer service. My advise is do NOT buy from this dealer and try another one. At €400 mark you have a right to receive a very decent piece. If I spent like €20 (Chinese market price for a cheap one) or €50 I would not even have the nerve to say a word as I am still being reasonable. Rgds, Mick.

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Hi Mick,

I've reviewed your order, and also the short correspondence you had with us over whatsapp.

The watch was received on October 22nd 2020 and approximately 1 month later on November 25th 2020 you mentioned that the watch had some noise, and sent Daniel a video.
You mentioned that there's noise every time the automatic rotor moves and spins, and it should not sound this way; instead it should be silent like all your manual watches.
Daniel did explain to you why the rotor noise is inherently present for the 7750 movement, and mentioned that it's possible to oil / lubricate the rotor bearings to reduce the noise, if you could find a watchsmith to do the work locally, or alternatively we will be willing to do it for you if you send the watch back to us for service.

We didn't get a confirmation from you on how you would like to proceed after our last message, besides a comment from you saying that you're not a watchsmith.

Regardless of all that's transpired, I would still like to be able to resolve the 'noise' issue for you, so if you could contact Daniel on email or whatsapp, he will send you details on how you can ship the watch back to us for service. We may not be able to make the rotor noise completely disappear, but on my part I will have our watchsmith do the work to reduce the rotor noise as much as possible, and I will review it personally to make sure the sound is within acceptability.

Regards,
Sam